Saturday 7 September 2013

Timeline (Day 3)

Our task today was to make a timeline of all the tasks that we have done in the past week since we started at Ravensbourne. The timeline was to be of our own style and could be made in any artistic form using any material we had. I started by making a list off all the tasks that i have done from bringing in 10 items to burying my time capsule.photographs are below. 


I then used Photoshop to create small circle labels of each task. 

I then cut of each label 

after cutting out each one i used string to connect them all together. 

after that i stuck them all to the page and ripped and cut out images from booklets and photos that i got from the v&a museum.

I added drawing and text to the page.

This is the final outcome 


No comments:

Post a Comment